header photo
randi gallant photography

16.7.09

New Albums Sneak Peek

Things have been so busy since January that I have been hoarding these away for a while now. This week I finally found some time (or rather, made some time) to photograph and get these released for purchase! If you are booking a session with me in the future I will be sending you some promo material on how to order these. Previous clients feel free to contact me as well if you are interested in ordering one ;)
Without further ado; Here are a few samples of some of the fabulous Albums we offer.




The Mini Album is just adorable and perfect for carrying around in your purse. I LOVE it and think everyone should have one so I ordered a ton to have in stock!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home