header photo
randi gallant photography

20.7.09

Jessica & Tim ~ Wedding

So young and so in love...

Today I captured the wedding story of Jessica and Tim at the KBM Outing Association in Grand Bay as they celebrated with family and friends. They both live in Fredericton but were back home for the celebration. Both the ceremony and reception were held there. The ambiance was lovely and the venue so sweetly decorated.
You just know when you see a couple so much in love like these two are that it is going to last forever. The way he looks at her ~ the way she looks at him, and the fact that they have been together since childhood is one of those real love stories that always ends in "Happily Ever After". There is something about growing up with someone, watching them go through changes in life and growing old with them.

Jessica's dress was extra special. Her mother Brenda is so talented and made it for her by hand! Every detail was perfectly sewn together and of course it fit her delicate frame like a glove.



Tim was calm and confident as he waited for his Bride.

The ceremony was beautiful and emotional. I normally don't cry at weddings, but I admit I did have a tear well up in my eye for this one!


Such a beautiful couple.

The rain didn't stop us from going outside. We headed over to Unity Park and had
shelter from the rain in the beautiful gazebo. I love the shot below of Tim's mother Tara - taking pictures of others taking pictures is so much fun. I just love their facial expressions! ;)

They both have very stunning eyes and are going to make very pretty babies!


I love this one of the girls walking towards me.


Tim's Best Man, Drew, was friendly, hilarious and super tall I might add! He stuck around after everyone else had gone back to the venue for the bride and groom portraits. He even offered me a hair elastic since my hair was in the way due to the wonderfully misty weather. How cool is that?
After a few fun poses, I suggested that he lay down and for Tim and Jess to sit on him since he was so tall and there would certainly be room for both of them! They obliged and we got a few laughs out of the ordeal. *please note the Best Man was not harmed in the making of these photos*


Jess has a lovely tattoo. It is gorgeous in color and the design is flawless.


How romantic is this?

Congratulations Jessica and Tim. May your life be filled with love, laughter and many wonderful days!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home