header photo
randi gallant photography

31.7.09

Colleen & Sean ~ Wedding

After Colleen’s first email we quickly discovered that we had gone to KV High School together just 10 years ago! It is indeed a small world and my, how fast time flies! I still can not believe it’s been 10 YEARS since High School. Yikes, I sure feel old now! We were from different groups of friends but linked through a few people so we knew “of” each other back then. During our consultation meeting I had a blast – we talked for HOURS about how things were back then, and even gossiped a fair amount – you all know who you are out there, yes, now I know it all lol! One great thing I did learn - Colleen is one cool chick. I wished we would have been friends in school – Oh… the times we could have had!

Sean actually works with my best friend Eileen, so there was another link in the chain of small-world-ness! Sean is a member of the Sea Cadets and the two are currently separated for weeks while he does his summer thing in Halifax! Can you imagine, getting hitched and then having to be separated from your new man for over a month? Colleen I feel for you, but thankfully you both have a wicked trip to NYC planned when it’s over!

After knowing what I did about both of them I knew their day would be beautiful, relaxed and fun.

They were wed at the Kennebecasis Baptist Church in Quispamsis, NB.


After a very quick ceremony we headed to the reception location - The Riverside Country Club in Rothesay, NB. Since the grounds there are so beautiful there we didn't need to pick a different location for photos. If you are from the Maritimes, you know that we have had nothing but mostly very wet, cool summer thus far. This day was certainly not an exception! Colleen was a great sport and braved the weather so we could get some beautiful portraits done outside.
Colleen’s bouquet was beautiful – so many lush bright colors.



During the family photo session, a little kitty decided she would join us.

Across the street from Riverside is the Comex bus stop which made for an entertaining and interesting location!


The staff at Riverside were nothing but friendly and accommodating to my husband Marc and I. (Marc played my assistant for the day and actually took a few photos himself which I was very impressed with!) They set us up in our own little room to eat dinner, it was so romantic – except for the fact we couldn’t eat together since we would have missed part of the speeches! Ah, the thought was there, thank you Riverside staff!

Their cake was beautiful and done in two of my favourite colors – Pink & Green!



Arm wrestling and Guitar Hero? I cannot even explain the smile on everyone's face when they broke these two games out! These two are a riot!


Colleen & Sean, thank you for choosing me to capture your day. I wish for Colleen to win in all future arm wrestling, Guitar Hero matches
and most of all ~ I wish you both a lifetime of happiness :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 31, 2009 at 4:09 PM , Anonymous PW said...

A lovely story of their day Randi!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home