header photo
randi gallant photography

15.7.10

Off to BO-TTAWA we go!

Just a quick note: If you contact me between July 15-26th it may take a while to respond as I will have limited access to email and voicemail. However, I will respond to all requests as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience!
Bo-ttawa. Yes, that's right! It may not be an actual location on the map, but it is a destination that we will travel to! In case you haven't figured out my invented phrase, it's {Boston, then to Ottawa} for a mini-vacation. We are taking my awesome little sister Samantha too. I can't wait to show her the city that we both love.

Saint Andrew`s Wedding Photographya photo our friend Natasha took last year in Boston

We seem to visit Boston about once a year lately. I can't really explain why, except thanks to Marc's every lasting obsession with the Boston Red Sox and he has somehow roped me in! As I tell some of my clients, I'm sure he actually thinks he IS part of the team sometimes, literally. Actually, if I allowed him to have the Red Sox print bed sheets and matching curtains, I'm sure he would! We spent our Honeymoon in Boston and we have a dog named Fenway. I think that about sums it up. Because of our many visits and thanks to the internet, we've developed great friendships as well. I've actually grown to love the city. It is somewhat like a very large Saint John except so much bigger and more beautiful. (Older East Coast heritage with small town feel) I've live there if it were not for the crazy traffic.

After Boston, we head up to Ottawa. I will be doing an Engagement photo shoot with Julie + Troy who will be getting married in 2011. We will also be visiting my Aunt and Uncle who recently purchased their gorgeous retirement home in Merrickville, ON. It's beautiful and has tons of character from what I've seen so far! I've been told this is a photographer's paradise, so I'm quite excited to see what it has to offer!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home