header photo
randi gallant photography

29.6.10

Lost in the moment.

Wedding + Portrait Season workload has hit and it's in full swing!
Many very late nights editing, early morning meetings, evening shoots and worked-through weekends. Some may call it some sort of work induced torture. Actually, in fact ~ a very good friend of mine did just this week! But not to me. Each image I work on reminds me of my clients and how wonderful they are and the little moments during the time that I captured their photograph. The expression on their face or the enthusiasm in their email notes when they see the images from their session or big day is priceless to me. It’s not only a memory for them; it is one for me as well. Sometimes Marc glances at me while I am working on images and asks me why I am smiling or making a strange expression. I guess sometimes I get lost back into that moment.
That makes it all worth it.

I have got some awesome blogs in the works over the next week.
In the meantime, here is a teaser from Jackie + Evan's "Ever After" session on Sunday. What is an "Ever After Session" you ask? It is my version of a commonly known {Trash the Dress} shoot. I just find the original term so vulgar. So I decide to put my own name on it, something that represents {Romance, Passion and Celebrating your dress in the most perfect way possible after your wedding day with images you will have for a lifetime}.

New Brunswick Wedding Photography

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home