header photo
randi gallant photography

24.6.10

Heidi + Scott ~ Wedding

I started the day as I always do, at Tim Hortons. Oh! I mean, getting ready with the girls! :) It was another GORGEOUS Day! Hopefully the rest of this summer's weddings will be equally as perfect weather wise. The afternoon began at Merle Norman in Rothesay. I had not been in to the store yet, but wow! It is beautiful! They have tons of fantastic shoes and handbags. Oh my! It's a good thing I had a job to do because I would have been buying up ever pair of shoes there.

New Brunswick Wedding Photography
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
Instead of gifts, Heidi and Scott wrote each other a love letter. What a romantic way to share your thoughts together on your wedding day.
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
After the girls were ready, we went Limo riding around town. Another car actually cut off the limo and the driver went up onto a curb on the side of the road. It was quite startling however we quickly realized that no one spilled their drinks! What a crowd!
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
After the limo ride was done, Marc and I headed over to Scott's fathers for some "grooms party shots".
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
A beautiful evening wedding at the Royal Kennebecasis Yacht Club in Millidgeville followed by h'orderves.
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
SO FUN!
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
The most amazing and entertaining father-daughter dance, EVER. Heidi and her father Garnet put on an unforgettable performance!
New Brunswick Wedding Photography
It was a day filled with fun, laughter and so many personal touches I felt like I have known Heidi and Scott's family forever. So warm, so unique and so much love.
Heidi and Scott I hope you enjoy your honeymoon in Antigua!!!
New Brunswick Wedding Photography

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 25, 2010 at 7:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing day...I am so happy for the both of you. And I LOVE the pictures.

 
At July 1, 2010 at 10:47 PM , Anonymous Lyndsay said...

These were great! The photo of the entire group jumping up in the air is awesome, I want one of those on our big day! As per usual, job well done Randi! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home