header photo
randi gallant photography

9.2.10

Michelle & Jeremy ~ Engagement

One of many engagement sessions in prelude to Weddings to come next year!

I met Michelle & Jeremy in the fall of 2008 when we did some fall photos just for fun. I am also great friends with Jeremy's mother, Sheila, so I have heard all the secret stories about Jeremy of course *evil laugh* ;)! I am very excited for their big day which is just around the corner. I love getting to know my clients, but being able to work with people you already know is just another reason I love my job.
Here are a few images from our session in the fall.
During our session we walked... we laughed... they got wet in the ocean *which was totally worth it by the way*... and laughed some more.






I am SO looking forward to their May wedding and being a part of this awesome couple's big day!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home