header photo
randi gallant photography

23.12.09

Mr Stubbins lives Happily Ever After

A few weeks ago when I went into the Saint John Animal Rescue League to drop things off to the office, I met Mr Stubbins. He was sitting on the chair beside Cathy like he owned the place! He was beautiful. His creamy soft fur, deep bronze colored eyes and white puff-ball cheeks were irresistible. He had been brought into the league in October with a broken tail which was amputated right away at the vet's clinic. Sadly, he was hit by a car and god only knows what else he went through before they found him.
I picked him up right away and knew right then that I had met him for a reason.

Coincidentally my sister had been asking for a cat for months. She also kept referring to the one that passes through her yard often with no tail and said she wanted a cat to call "Stubby” that also had no tail.
I quickly told my parents all about him and I guess his pictures and story won my father over! They agreed to welcome him into their home and life. I was so excited for him to be part of the fam! ;)
A few days later, he was united with my sister Samantha and they cuddled all night. This cat has such a personality, he walks with a bit of a limp and no tail but also has no care in the world.
Some things are just meant to be in life, and I believe this is one of them.
Thanks to everyone at the Saint John Animal Rescue League for taking such great care of him!


If you are looking to adopt a kitty or pup, please consider adoption ;) There are TONS at the shelter looking for homes now. Visit their Website to adopt or donate www.SaintJohnAnimalRescue.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home