header photo
randi gallant photography

29.12.09

Alexis's First Birthday!

Where did 2009 go? It certainly flew by for me and I missed quite a few blog posts in the midst of an extremely busy Fall and Winter Season. In an attempt to get somewhat caught up I will be mass-blogging this week some of my older work from the fall as well as some new announcements and new shoots!

I stopped in to visit my very good friend Rosa in Moncton in the Fall at her parents place. Perfectly manicured land, with matching barns and office areas for their business surround their beautiful home. It was nice to meet the rest of her family, which I had no doubt would be as friendly and warm as she is. Her little baby Alexis was celebrating her very first Birthday! I have done quite a few photo shoots with Rosa, she's just that kind of beautiful and it always amazes me how she can look so effortlessly gorgeous without even trying.
I was not prepared for the cuteness of her daughter Lexi though! Oh my goodness! Those baby blues, her little teeth, and curly hair... There are no words. I could not choose a few so here are a bunch from our session ;)







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home