header photo
randi gallant photography

30.12.09

Tara, Mark & Tatianna ~ Portrait

Tara and her family came to me as a referral, as most of my clients do!
We met up at the Nature Park and used the almost winter-ready yellow fields and breezy beach area. They say you get a "Glow" when expecting a baby. I never knew the meaning of the word until I saw Tara's gorgeous face! Who knows, maybe she is super lucky and that's just how fabulous she looks all of the time. Either way, she certainly is beautiful!
Tatianna is a shy, sweet, and adorable young lady. We had some fun walking through the fields to get her to relax a little in front of the camera. We did get some genuine smiles and her gorgeous eyes loved my camera!

There were so many, I could not choose, so I guess I'll just share them all!





Update: Congratulations to this sweet little family for the addition of their new baby boy James!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home