header photo
randi gallant photography

23.5.10

Busy Busy!... as usual :)

Busy Busy!... as usual :)
I know, I say that many times, but it really is true!

If you have not joined me on Facebook - please do so! I update my page quite often and it's a great way for me to interact with my clients.


Join Randi on FACEBOOK


Where has the time gone? It seems it was just before Christmas and I was working on my new website. Yes, I really was. Then, client work, life and everything in between got in the way. I DO promise, the updated Portfolio site IS on the way! Just working out a few tweaks here and there :)

Just this past week I had the chance to capture some beautiful faces. Here is a peek at what I've been up to. We (Marc, I and the fur-kids) are Currently still in Shediac as I have one more Engagement and a Family session tomorrow before we head home.
Stay tuned... Wedding season starts NEXT WEEKEND! Yay!

My client Lyndsay reminded me last night that YES, people actually DO read my blog. while I do check my website stats and can see hundreds of hits every week. I just wish more people would comment, you know? *hint, hint*.
When I have time, I usually like to prepare a perfectly well composed blog with a full story and images to match. I guess that is the perfectionist in me. From now on I will try to post odd ends here and there, just because I know some of you really do visit and well, I have to keep the audience entertained, right? ;)
Here are a few images from just last week!

A sweet newborn session with little Renee
Saint John Portrait newborn photography

A gorgeous sunset engagement shoot with Lyndsay + Andre in Bouctouche, NB
Wait until you hear how these two met, it seriously does not happen in real life but I guarantee many of you single ladies will be booking a trip to CUBA soon!
Saint John Portrait Photography
Saint John Portrait Photography

And adorable little Walker turned 1 last week
Saint John Portrait Photography
Saint John Portrait Photography

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 24, 2010 at 9:33 PM , Anonymous Lyndsay said...

Randi ~ we had so much fun during our shoot! Like I had said, it was surreal to think that these were our engagement pictures - The BIG day is coming up! We have no doubt in our minds, that you'll create the most magical, wonderful memories for us on our big day. You're so talented! We can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home