header photo
randi gallant photography

16.2.10

Spring & Summer Sessions Booking up fast!

I wanted to thank all of my past, present and future clients for choosing me to photograph their love, moments and lives.
I have had an amazing opportunity through many repeat clients to watch their lives change and families grow over the past few years. I pride my ever growing business in being able to provide an unmatched client experience and a wide range of a quality prints and image products. I personally dedicate my time and attention to everything in my business myself. I am there from your first email or phone call to the hand delivery of your finished prints and products. Thank you all for making the past few years great and so far, this one has started out fantastic!

2010 NOTICE: Due to the large number of Weddings I have booked this year, portrait sessions will be limited so I am able to give proper attention and time to each Client and their images.
If you would like to reserve your Spring or Summer session date please contact me soon for my new 2010 Portrait Booking Guide and to reserve your date!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home