header photo
randi gallant photography

17.5.10

Michelle + Tim ~ Engagement

I'll start this post with a few words from a recent note from Michelle...
"Tim and I just love you, to us you are more than a photographer, you are a consultant, a wedding planner, mostly, you are a friend. We just trust you completely and know we are in good hands. Cannot wait for the wedding."

I LOVE getting emails like this. It just melts my heart :) I do really care about my clients and I am glad Michelle feels that way too.

There are no other words to describe Michelle & Tim other than; SUPER CUTE, SO MUCH FUN and SO IN LOVE! They way he looks at her, the way she looks at him. It's that kind of tender, playful love that when you see it, you know they are just meant to be together.

I remember last year when Michelle first contacted me. She had a million questions - which in my mind is a good thing. It meant she was interested in knowing all the answers about her investment and getting to know me better. When we met, we hit it off right away. I remember thinking they were a very warm, friendly couple and I knew we would have a blast together. She was in awe of my albums and I was so excited to work with both of them.
During the months after our initial consultation, we exchanged hundreds of emails about everything from designer purse shopping in Boston, her extravagant travels all over the world for work (lucky gal!), to her wedding cake and decor. Before we knew it, their engagement session date was here!

Originally, Michelle wanted to do their shoot in a park like setting, but after seeing Chris + Tammy's session last month she opted for Uptown Saint John. We wandered the streets and I used the architecture, landscape and lighting to inspire my shots.

We met at my office on Canterbury Street and picked out their initial wardrobe. My hubby Marc was nice enough to come along and assist. He took some great shots too and we got to spend some time together with a fantastic couple. What more could a gal want? ;) We also ran into Tim's parents, which was great because usually I don't meet parents until the BIG day! They seemed very sweet and I am looking forward to meeting the rest of their family.

So cute.
Saint John Portrait Photography
Saint John Engagement Photography
Saint John Portrait Photography
Saint John Wedding Photography
Saint John Portrait Photography
Saint John Engagement Photography
Saint John Portrait Photography
We were lucky to have a gorgeous sky!
Saint John Wedding Photography
They had quick change at the office and some more images.
Saint John Photography
The door to my office building... and love this creamy yellow wall!
Saint John Photography
Adorable ;)
Saint John Portrait Photography

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 20, 2010 at 9:57 AM , Anonymous Michelle said...

Hi dear Randi, thanks for making me feel beautiful!

A good camera can make you a photographer;

Talent and skill makes you a good photographer;

Good eye and taste make you a great photographer;

Real care and making connection with the clients make you a phenomenal photographer.

Randi, you are this phenomenal photographer. We are so lucky to have you!

Love,

Tim & Michelle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home