header photo
randi gallant photography

22.6.10

Boas Galore!

For my friend Eileen's 30th Birthday Party I set up a surprise photo booth outside for some fun and silly images of her guests.
While I was sitting on the couch talking with one of her relatives, I glanced outside and saw streaks of color passing by the doorway. The girls had totally found all of my wardrobe goodies and draped themselves in rainbow colors, crazy hats and boas galore! I quickly gathered my camera and went outside. As you can see, the girls had a blast being silly.
Party Photography
Party Photography

At the end of the party, Eileen's poor lawn was decorated in boa feather remnants - EVERYWHERE. Oh what fun! Apparently, Eileen's house is now their most favourite place to go, ever!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home