header photo
randi gallant photography

9.6.10

Something Blue...

While I'm sure every bride would love to be able to afford a pair of Manolo's like in Carrie Bradshaw’s extensive collection, it may just not be in the budget. However, there are other options out there to add a splash of color to your Wedding Day wardrobe and tie in the "Something Blue" tradition. I think every bride should consider blue wedding shoes! Buy them Blue or dye them Blue, either way they are simply gorgeous!

Wedding Photography Details
Above: Photo Credit Manolo Blahnik: manoloblahnik.com

I found many beautiful wedding accessories on www.perfectdetails.com along with these two beauties:
Wedding Shoes
Above: Photo Credit Martinez Valero: Vida Pale Blue & Zoie Blue www.perfectdetails.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 9, 2010 at 10:51 PM , Anonymous Lyndsay said...

My dress needs zero, zilch, nadda, for alterations ... some might say, that's a good thing?! Well, seeing as it's perfect length, I can't wear any high shoes, not even a 'high' kitten heel. I'd love to wear sexy heels, but my 5'8" height, would make me look like a giant! Those shoes are gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home