header photo
randi gallant photography

22.6.10

Michelle + Jeremy ~ Wedding

I remember back when Michelle contacted me a few years ago to have some photos taken of her and Jeremy in the fall. They were such a sweet couple, Jeremy was a kind, funny guy and Michelle was one of the sweetest girls I had ever met with such gorgeous blue eyes. They seemed to compliment each other so well, I just knew I would be doing their wedding one day. And, here we are!

The day started out warm and the sun blazed down through clear blue skies. A perfect day for a Wedding. I met up with the girls just around the corner from my place to get some pre wedding photos.
Saint John Wedding Photography
Saint John Wedding Photography

The guys were getting ready at Jeremy's parents house which was also just down the road. His mother, Sheila, is also a good friend of mine and is always ready to crack a joke. I still remember the "2 bumps" joke she told me about her trip to Toronto a few years back. Let's just say, it was very funny! Michelle, you have an awesome new Mother-in-law on your hands!
Jeremy's new little brother ODIE below, kept insisting Marc throw his toy across the room for him. What a cute and very spoiled little guy!
Saint John Wedding Photography
Their Wedding and reception both took place at the Thistle St. Andrews Club in Saint John.
Saint John Wedding Photography
After the ceremony we headed over to the old Museum on Douglas Avenue for some portraits. While taking the standard family shots, I looked behind me and saw what would have won the "most cameras at a wedding crowd", ever! It was like the paparazzi of Saint John... if we had one of course! I swear, if I had a prize to give out, I would have. I shouted something of that sort and it was followed by a heard of laughter... and more shutter snapping. :)
Saint John Wedding Photography
After the main portraits were done, we sent the "paparazzi" back to the venue and Marc and I worked with Michelle and Jeremy. One thing I LOVE about my clients is they are always willing to try whatever I have in mind and let me do "My Thing". No matter how strange it may seem to the general population, that their photographer may want to hide behind a foliage of tree branches to get an image, they were game!
Saint John Wedding Photography
Love.
Saint John Wedding Photography
And they finished off the night with a perfect dance.
Saint John Wedding Photography

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 22, 2010 at 8:03 AM , Anonymous penny said...

Yay! Wedding season! Great job Randi!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home