header photo
randi gallant photography

17.8.09

Betty.

Betty is the sweet lady that greets me at the post office desk. She has a kind face and is always so pleasantly ready with conversational questions for me. It had been a while though. I used to be in almost every other day mailing parcels for my other Business.
When I arrived at the desk tonight she said she hadn't seen me in a while and asked if I was not well? I explained I had been a "different kind of busy" with my photography business. I had closed the dog collar side of Zoe's Collection and left it to be just camera straps only to save myself some time and had hired Carmel, my mother in law, to help with ZC. (By the way, Thank you Carmel, you are doing a fabulous job!)
I told her I had a business card with me, and handed it to her. She took it in her hand and looked at both sides. Then she says, "Can I tell you something? I can tell what you do is something different, something more modern." Why yes, I answered back! That is exactly what I do!

Something different, Something Modern.
It's ironic, because that is what my work is to me and what I try to create for my clients. I hope everyone else feels that too.
Thank you Betty, and I hope if you make it over to my little blog, you know how much your friendliness has been appreciated over the years!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home