header photo
randi gallant photography

21.8.09

Joshua & Ava ~ Portrait

Siblings. 5 days old & 5 years old...

Angie contacted me a while back about having photos done of her two little sweethearts. Well, in Ava's case it was a "sweetheart to be" as she was still in Angie's belly! A few months later baby Ava Carol arrived at 9:12am on August 11th 2009, weighing 7lbs 13oz.

As soon as I arrived at their home, Josh ran out to the Jeep and asked if he could help me with anything. At first sight I was in love with his eyes - they are the most beautiful shades of green and brown and sparkled in the sunlight. I told him my name and he explained so matter of factly that his mom had already told him who I was. I knew this little boy was extremely smart, very polite and certainly has a great set of parents that has done good so far! Josh helped me carry some gear into their home and I met the girls.

Angie’s sister made an adorable tutu for Ava. Angie referred to her as a Martha Stewart and I can see why. She also made the AVA sign above Ava’s changing table below. Simple beautiful!


I headed outside with Josh while Ava took a little feeding break. Josh was all smiles and had some really cool hand movements – James Bond style of course with a few winks thrown in! This little guy is going to be quite the heartbreaker someday!


I loved Ava’s polka dot dress – two of my favourite color combos – pink & chocolate :)


A few images of the two of them together. Josh loves his little sister so much. I have no doubt he is going to be the protective big brother and chase away all of her boyfriends someday!


Angie thank you for having me over to capture your little ones. They are both as sweet as can be :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 21, 2009 at 9:45 PM , Anonymous Lyndsay Jackson said...

Randi, Randi, Randi! You've done it again! You captured such wonderful keepsakes for the loving parents of these two kiddies. The innocence of Ava and the spunk of Josh shines through. I think my all time favorite is the one of Josh lying down, and Ava sleeping on his back - was it hard to get that shot? Also, the sepia look, gets me every time, I just love it! Be proud of this shoot, it's beautiful.

 
At August 21, 2009 at 9:52 PM , Blogger rgallant said...

Thank you SO much Lyndsay for your kind words! I had so much fun with these two, so adorable ;)

 
At August 22, 2009 at 10:49 AM , Anonymous PW said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Great images!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home