header photo
randi gallant photography

1.9.09

Checking in

Wow ~ What a busy few weeks this has been! I am up to my ears in shoots and processing lately. Life is good!
I am booked until the end of 2009 for Weddings and have a handful of Weddings already confirmed for 2010! If you would like me to photograph your 2010 Wedding please inquire now as I will only be accepting a limited amount for next year.

If you are looking to book a photo session I am currently well into November for times still available. Weddings and portrait sessions have been booked solid all summer and here I find myself in September already. Where did the summer go? I will have a few client session blog posts up in the next week which I guarantee will be FUN, CUTE and SUPER ADORABLE ;) ~ promise!

While I am on a roll making announcements, I just wanted to share a few new products we are offering to clients.

A few birth announcements I designed for Angie's Ava and Joshua a few weeks ago. Adorable!

Storyboards! These three are basic layouts, however, backgrounds, layouts and quotations can be customized to your home decor!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home