header photo
randi gallant photography

18.9.09

2009 Holiday Cards are here!

As much as we would all like to deny it, the Holiday Season is right around the corner! To provide my clients with a beautiful and unique product this year I have some gorgeous new card designs in store which I am very excited about! Colors and text can be changed to suit your needs ;)

Sizes from 5x7 folded cards, 5x7 flat cards, and 4x8 long flat announcement style. Folded 5x7 cardstock can be ordered in glossy, matt, linen or watercolor ~ talk about options! :)

If you are reading this blog, and have recently had a photo session or have one scheduled before Nov 30th, let me know and I'll give you 10% off your card purchase!

Saint John Photography Holiday Cards

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home