header photo
randi gallant photography

3.9.09

Elesha, Chris & Molly ~ Maternity

Sunday I met up with Elesha, Chris and their boxer Molly at the Nature park for a baby belly shoot.
Elesha came to me through a good friend of mine named Judy of BostonBaker/LazyBTDesigns. She was so excited for her friend Elesha she purchased a gift certificate for a baby belly session with me! How awesome is that?!
Judy and I met a few years ago through the love of our dogs, Bostons of course! She regularly delivers a big bag of homemade dog cookies for my pups which they love! The Peanut butter cookies smell just like real people cookies and my pups go wild over them. I think I even caught my husband Marc eating one once! lol Oh dear... She also makes ADORABLE dog beds too ~ you can check out her Etsy store here!

Elesha was a bit hesitant about bringing Molly along, but I insisted it would be fine since I could bring Marc along to handle her while I was working alone with them. After all, how could you not include your fur-baby in your session?! Of course, Molly was a doll and just wanted to have fun on the beach! (Thank you Marc for helping!)

Elesha and Molly are certainly gorgeous gals! Elesha definitely has the mommy-to-be GLOW and is due in just 20 more days! Chris is too cute and was very cooperative. Of course, men always act like they are not as keen about a photo session as much as women are but a little birdie told me this week that he is just as excited to see the images as Elesha is. It's ok Chris, photos are cool for boys too ;) If anything, they make your woman happy, and a happy woman, means a happy household! Enough of me rambling on at 2:00 in the morning, let's get on to some fabulous images shall we?


I love capturing the *in betweens* ~ the real moments of emotion and laughter.

Molly insisted on carrying the stick she found along. Poor girly ended up with a mouthful of sand in the end but it didn't seem to phase her!

A moss covered fence and romance? What could be better...


So cute. I know one thing, their baby will certainly be beautiful and have gorgeous eyes too!


I love this location. In fact I am heading back there tomorrow.. er.. later this morning for another shoot!
I had Elesha lean against the doorway. Then I asked her to extend her hand to Chris. He stood there for a minute wondering what to do then finally reached back. It was the cutest thing and of course we had a few laughs from it ;)


Thank you to Judy for putting me in touch with your wonderful friends. Elesha, Chris and Molly I wish you a safe arrival for your new baby to be in a few weeks!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 4, 2009 at 3:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them all...I can't stop looking at them! Elesha couldn't be more beautiful, Molly is a sweet as pie and of course Chris looks handsome as usual! Fantastic job Randi!

 
At September 4, 2009 at 3:15 PM , Blogger rgallant said...

Thanks Judy! I assume... this is you? ;)

 
At September 4, 2009 at 5:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup just me.....:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home