header photo
randi gallant photography

7.9.09

Jaime & Laine ~ Portrait

Gorgeous girls and new beginnings.
Jaime wanted images symbolic of their special relationship as mother and daughter. I feel honoured that she chose me to do so and I hope she loves these images as much as I do. I thought that a natural environment would be ideal so we headed to one of my new favourite spots.
Laine was a great little sport and was smiling for most of our hour together!

We found a beautiful little pathway with luscious shrubs and trees. I just love the light reflecting off of everything in these shots.


How adorable is this?



Jaime has the most stunning eyes and gorgeous curly hair. Laine is such a doll with her almond eyes and fine wavy locks. No doubt Laine will grow up to be just as beautiful as her mom!

This image makes me smile for so many reasons. So fun.

Jaime and Laine I hope you enjoyed your preview! I will have your gallery ready in a few days before I head to Boston :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home