header photo
randi gallant photography

8.9.09

It's My Birthday! ;)

If you asked my family and friends what kind of cupcake I could have, if I would have any cupcake in the world... they would certainly say:

A Tim Horton's Iced Cappuchino Cupcake!Wait, Tim Horton's doesn't make Iced Capp Cupcakes? Oh well, I thought it was cute and hope you did too! :)
This year I decided I have all I need and more, so I wanted to help out my little Boston Terrier friends instead. Here is my little ad I sent out last week!



My wonderful husband did send me flowers at work though ~ He's so sweet and I really don't know what I'd do without him! ;)

Thank you to all of my family and friends that helped and donated to this cause ~ I managed to raise $125 for BTCCR :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home