header photo
randi gallant photography

22.9.09

Boudoir Photography Marathon ~ Moncton, New Brunswick!

My fabulous assistant Jessica and I spent Saturday in Moncton, NB at the Chateau Moncton Hotel. Doing what you ask? Boudoir sessions! We had some amazing women come by and we got some fantastic and very sexy images.

One of my clients brought these super sexy shoes! Of course I asked if I could photograph them specifically to share with all of you! So sweet...

New Brunswick Boudoir Photography
I wish I could share all of the images here but our client's privacy is very important to us, so we can not show you any full images, but here are a few cropped versions from Saturday!
New Brunswick Boudoir Photography

Special thanks to Jessica for her help all day! I couldn't have done it without you!
Want to book a Boudoir Marathon Session of your own? We do have a few more Marathon dates coming up soon!

SAINT JOHN, New Brunswick October 17
MONCTON, New Brunswick November 21

Visit our SweetSugarStudio site for more info or click for 2009 TOUR DATES HERE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home