header photo
randi gallant photography

24.10.09

Nathan James ~ Portrait

Baby Nathan James arrived on September 24th weighing 9lbs 15oz. His mom and dad won their session as a gift from the Modern Mommy Maternity contest we did during the summer. When I arrived at their home little Nathan was simply adorable. I just love newborns. So new, sweet and the faces they make just make you smile. You could take 10 shots in a row and have a different expression in each, not one cuter than the other!
We tried out a new stork pouch my friend Eileen had a coworker make for me. I asked for something natural with a bit of texture and it turned out just perfectly. I hope to have many more made in a variety of colors. Thanks to Nathan's dad Ted for assisting with this shot!


A few more adorable images...



And this was just before he pooped on the basket, and the couch! lol That's ok, they make washing machines for a reason!



Kimberly and Ted, congrats on your new baby boy and I hope you enjoy your images.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home