header photo
randi gallant photography

24.10.09

Ronda & Andrew ~ Wedding

It has been a little while since I have made a post here, however, I will certainly be making up for it in the next few weeks! I have over a dozen portrait sessions and a few special announcements to make so please check back in the next little while ;)

On October 10th I wrapped up my 2009 Wedding Season with a beautiful evening wedding in Saint John. Ronda & Andrew are a beautiful couple who had a short evening ceremony followed by pie and social time.

The whole wedding took place at the Calvary Temple in Saint John. It is such an interesting church full of detail and character, not to mention the amazing pipe organ as a centerpiece. What a perfect backdrop for a wedding!

I was happy to have my husband Marc along to assist for the evening. He also got some really great shots; check out the gentleman below playing the piano. Hmm, I think I may have a photographer in training and possible second shooter next year.

I made a quick trip up to where the girls were hiding out before the ceremony to get a few shots then back down to capture some pre-ceremony happenings.

I don't think the smile on Andrew's face left at all that night. Well, except for a few kissing sessions with Ronda of course! You can tell they are very much in love and being in Andrew's presence has a calming effect over Ronda.

A beautiful moment.

We went outside for some quick portraits before the last of the daylight left us. It was windy and cold but everyone was great about it.

This is one of my favourites from the evening.

A shot of the cake and a few more details before we left.

After the beautiful evening the newlyweds headed off to Greece for two weeks. What a fantastic way to start off their new marriage.
Ronda & Andrew I wish you both the best and many years of happiness together!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home