header photo
randi gallant photography

6.10.09

Three Years.

Tomorrow is our third Wedding Anniversary! It is hard to believe that just three short years ago we were walking down the isle. Everything was perfect that day. The weather that day was amazing and we had all of our friends and family around us. Apparently there was a mishap with the church music CD I had prepared, but my sisters made sure I had no clue and fixed the problem that morning so everything went off without a hitch! ;) I would never have known if they had not told me later on.
So what are we doing on our special day? Marc and I both took the day off from work. We will shut off the phones and laptops for an entire 24 hours! It will be just us. We will sleep in, have a nice breakfast together without rushing to respond to emails or phone calls, walk the dogs, watch movies, go to dinner and spend time *together*. It will be a much needed day off and most of all, nice undisrupted time.

And because every post should have a picture ~ here is a photo I took on our Honeymoon in Boston, MA during a cruise in the Boston Harbour.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home