header photo
randi gallant photography

12.11.09

Images for a Cure - Saint John Fundraiser

In October I took part in the fundraiser Images For A Cure to support The Breast Cancer Foundation.
I booked 4 sessions and raised $300 towards the cause. All photographers in the US/Canada combined raised a total of $12,600.00! The goal was $5,000 but we more than passed that figure! It just goes to show what can be accomplished as a national effort. I was proud to be part of such a great cause and hope to participate again in the future.
Here is a mini-preview of some of the images from the day!

Thank you to my sister Samantha for assisting and all my clients who came out and had their images done that day. We had a lot of fun and all for a great cause! ;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home