header photo
randi gallant photography

15.12.09

2010 Wedding Notice ~ Southern New Brunswick & Desitination Wedding Photography

While all great things do eventually come to an end, new and exciting things are always just around the corner.
It is only December, however I have already been meeting with brides and planning weddings for 2010 and 2011 over the past few months! If you are considering having me as your photographer you should contact me now. I already have 14 confirmed weddings for 2010 and 4 for 2011!

I am excited to announce that I have released my new 2010 Booking Kit. Here is the cover below :) I believe choosing a wedding photographer is a very important process and not every wedding photographer is a fit for every couple. Let's meet up and see if we are right for each other and get started on planning your day!



(Photo credit to my sister Samantha for the shot of myself above, a candid from our family photo shoot!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home