header photo
randi gallant photography

27.11.09

Visit to Sudsmuffin Shop!

A few weekends ago, I went to visit Johanne at her adorable shop in Saint John ~ Sudsmuffin! It is located on Union Street.
I gave her a little One-on-One photo lesson and we talked about all kinds of fun things. It was great to meet her hubby Ivan and her mini-muffin too. What a beautiful little shop they have. So unique, full of lovely scents and each display has a personal touch. She also hooked me up with a bottle of her SATSUMA lotion which I just love, and I picked up some peppermint lip gloss.
If you are looking for delicious bath and body products, made locally and cruelty free, this is your place! They also offer many options for parties, favours for brides and much more. Go on in and check it out ~ Trust me, you will become and addict like me ;)

I also wanted to add that when I was leaving the store, Ivan said to me "I thought you were taller" LOL Pretty nice of him to point out the fact that I'm 5'2" eh?.. Men! Thanks Ivan ;) lol
I also wanted to mention you can shop online too! visit their site at: http://www.sudsmuffin.com
Here are a few goodies I photographed before leaving...
Love their new branding and signage! Adorable!



Yummmmmm......

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 28, 2009 at 12:01 AM , Blogger Sarah S said...

I love the stuff you brought me from here! I think I'll take a look at the website and order some Christmas presents!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home