header photo
randi gallant photography

26.11.09

Sandy & her girls ~ Portrait

Sandy, her sister Pam, Mom and daughter Emily took part in my Images for a Cure Fundraiser shoot. It was so nice to meet more of Sandy's family. (I have never met Mr. Sandy, but I am sure he exists thanks for facebook...:) I just wish she would bring him along for some photos.. maybe next time!) They are of course, just as awesome as she is! Emily, well, need I say more? I've watched her grow up in my photos over the past few years. She is such a beauty and so full of character for sure. We started out at the studio for a few shots, then headed out and strolled the streets of Saint John for a bit. Lots of brick textures and fun architectural lines made for some awesome shots of the beautiful ladies!

I love this little private parking garage uptown... oops.. did that say Private? At least we were only walking by... because I am a law abiding citizen of course! :)




Hope you all love them! And thank you again for taking part in a very important cause ;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home