header photo
randi gallant photography

13.11.09

Sandra & Co. ~ Portrait

Sandra and I have been friends for years. I don't really recall how we met, but it was around the time I had my previous business making designer dog collars a few years back. Sandra and her family wanted to have some photos done as a gift for her parents so her sister Hilary and husband Mike came down from Fredericton for the shoot to join the rest.
What a great idea to get together for. Time with family is so rare these days with the busy lives we lead. I am glad they chose me to capture such special moments in their lives.

The fall leaves were beautiful and made a perfect backdrop ~ almost like a rainbow behind them. Sandra actually ordered the first image in 16x20 which I had done in metallic finish, talk about BEAUTIFUL! It turned out so nice I want all of my fall images in metallic finish now!


Sandra's pup Miss Hope being the doll she is. I swear, if I didn't have Bostons (and Pugs didn't shed so much) I would have a house full of them! So adorable!


I love these...

Some special moments, captured ;)

Hilary and Mike had some fun with the camera. After all, a piggy back ride is always fun!



After our shoot together Sandra and her hubby Murray invited Marc and I to dinner at Vitos. We had a great evening full of good Italian food, daiquiris and laughs! Of course the best plans in life are rarely planned ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home