header photo
randi gallant photography

13.11.09

Amy Hunter ~ Dog Groomer Extraordinaire ~ Portrait

I met up with Amy and her 4 Poochies (Gracie, Viper, Capone & Tajia) a few weeks ago at the Nature Park. I was thrilled when she asked me to photograph her with her dogs. I do love people, but my passion for photography started with photographing my own pets, believe it or not!
What beautiful puppies Amy has! We had quite the time, trying to get 3 almost 100lb Rotties to cooperate for a photo session. LOL All they wanted to do was play with each other of course. Gracie, her cocker spaniel was a doll the whole time though. It was fun though, thanks to Marc and Amy's mom for helping with the dogs.
Amy is a Professional Dog Groomer on Rothesay Avenue and owns Style & Grace Pet Salon (Right by Leons). If you are looking for a very talented pet groomer and super friendly service, visit Amy's site at: http://www.styleandgracepetsalon.com or call 506.651.6604 - I know she is booked up almost until Christmas now!





Amy I hope you love your images and thank you for having me take them - I hope your clients love your Christmas cards too. I am sure they will love getting a unique piece of you and your furry family! ;)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home