header photo
randi gallant photography

26.11.09

The Crossman Family ~ Portrait

Last Christmas I photographed the Crossman family and over this past year we have quickly become friends. I guess I can say this for most of my clients and I am really greatful for that!
Lindsay is a sweet as they get and Terry is adorable too (I will admit that I love to read his sometimes vulgar - but honest and funny facebook quotes from week to week LOL). Griffin, well, he will be a heartbreaker for sure someday and he certainly LOVES having his photos taken! I have enjoyed watching little Griffin grow up over the past year. He is certainly blooming into quite the handsome little man, that's for sure! I was thrilled when Lindsay wanted to participate in the Images for a Cure fundraiser shoot! It is a cause that is near and dear to her heart right now and I'm glad I was able to give her a reason to help.









Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home