header photo
randi gallant photography

13.11.09

Carrie, Katia & Taryn ~ Portrait

3 PINK GIRLS for a Breast Cancer fundraiser ~ how so very fitting! Carrie and her girls participated in the Images for a Cure shoot I did back in October. (Yes, that is how behind I am on blog posting ~ early OCTOBER! It has been a very busy fall season along with wrapping Wedding season up for sure, so stay tuned for many more blog posts to come!)
When Carrie told me there would be 3 curly haired girls in Pink weeks before, I was not prepared for the cuteness that was before me when they arrived that day! Carrie is a sweetheart and her girls are so full of personality. We started out at the Studio uptown and then wandered around the city streets for a bit. Katia is a 5 yr old superstar and Taryn is as adorable as they can get! Here are a few images from our shoot!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home